Friday, December 11, 2009

I want to go to a dermatologist for my acne but my mom keeps telling me i dont need to go what do i tell her?

I hate acne and I have it, my mom says i dont have any acne. i do she just wont admit it. and i tell her i want to go to the dermatologist and she says i dont need to go or that she has other things on her mind. what should i tell her im so sick of fighting for things i want.I want to go to a dermatologist for my acne but my mom keeps telling me i dont need to go what do i tell her?
A lot of parents don't believe in going for medical help when it is needed............I fully understand as my mom is one of them.....I am a grown woman.....When I had insurance and I injured my self or felt ill and I would mention that i should go to the Dr........she would make me feel guilty and say, ';You always run to the Dr......just give it time to heal itself.'; I have ended up with a torn ligament and 6 months of therapy.......I should of had surgery too........I have ended up with walking pneumona too......and eye infections that don't go away until I seek medical help.





Can you ask your dad if he can take you to the dermatologist?





Here are some tips for acne that might help you and not cost a lot of money. Use a facial cleanser or gentle soap (like a baby soap) and keep your face really clean. Wash several times a day if need be.





Take a vitamin E capsule prick it and put the oil on your face.





Also if you have an aloe vera plant.........take the leaf and slice it open scrape the gel out.....put it in a zip lock baggie up to a few days in the fridge.......use this on your face.......do not put near your eyes. If you can't get fresh aloe........then get the pure aloe gel at the store......a lot of dollar stores carry it and it is okay to buy this in the store brand.





Liquid Vitamin C is also good for the face............





If you have sore pimples.....dip a tea bag in warm water and then lay it on the area for a little while........it will help draw out the infection.





Before you use any of the above..........please make sure it is oaky with your mom.I want to go to a dermatologist for my acne but my mom keeps telling me i dont need to go what do i tell her?
Get the opinion of another adult (that you respect) and use that as support for your effort to see a dermatologist. Either the adult will agree with your assessment about your skin or will say that your acne is not that severe.





If your school has a health nurse, ask to see that person, as well. Or, you could talk to a school counselor.
Well, if you have to ask your mom, I'm assuming you're a teenager. I'm sure the acne isn't as bad as you think it is. If your mother doesn't think it's bad enough for a trip to the doctor, she's probably right and you're just blowing it out of proportion.
well if your parents tell you not to then you shouldnt. if you need help ask teachers. teachers have a job to teach and help out in and out of school. and most of the time a dermitoligist will perscribe very expensive drugs that are half as effective as the stuff you get from your local drug store.
Tell her its serious. Or just get pro active or i use clean and clear Steam. It works good try it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher