Friday, December 11, 2009

Can the dermatologist make you almost acne free?

Ive struggled with acne since 9th grade and now im a senior who still has acne and its my last year here and i worry about my looks alot and im just sick of acne...i get it then mess with it then get marks and scabs...im thinkin of going to a dermatologist...can they get rid of my acne and marks from acne?? how are they different from just buying some leading acne stuff at cvs?Can the dermatologist make you almost acne free?
They can prescribe acne medications that are supposedly better than the stuff at the stores. I went to one awhile back and the stuff they prescribed for me made me break out in hives and I never had hives before from anything. I would try Proactiv, although it didn't work for me, it's helped other people out.Can the dermatologist make you almost acne free?
Proactiv didn't work for me or my sister...They can give you an antibiotic pill and a cream...I take amoxicillon and Benza Clin, and I'm acne free.
they can perscribe some crap called accutane thats swallowed (its a capsule) and it dryes out your face internally. if i were you though i would give proactiv a try just for the 60 day trial period to see if it works on your skin..it worked on mine
yes i DEFINATELY recommend going to a dermatologist. i had extremely severe acne up till my junior year and i had tried everything... proactive, tea tree oil, and any other thing you can think of. nothing worked. i finally decided to go to the dermatologist. they gave me minocycline pills, wash, and tretinoin cream. within 2 months i was almost completely cleared up. my only regret is waiting so long to go to the doctor.
  • Magnetic Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher