Friday, December 11, 2009

Dermatologist- Will Acne Come Back After Going For Dermatologist?

Guys, after visiting a dermatologist, the pimple will get heal quite quick, maybe you can see improvement after 3 days or so. But, according to my aunt, who went for dermatologist before, she told me you will have to keep on taking the medicine even after it's healed, it'll come back again if you don't. AND, are antibiotics what dermatologist give you in order to heal acne problems?Dermatologist- Will Acne Come Back After Going For Dermatologist?
hi there,


i used to suffer from acne but it has now completely cleared up after using a natural and concentrated aloe vera supplement. I have tried a lot of creams and lotions without great results so I am really thrilled about seeing my skin clear up the way it did in only a few days.





I wouldn麓t use steroids on my skin if I were you if it weren麓t really necessary because of the negative side effects. Try going the natural road first and use something less intrusive. Dermatologist- Will Acne Come Back After Going For Dermatologist?
the medicine they give you for this is usually steroid, either oral or applied. Steroids work wonders and really fast, but too much of it over a long period (usually 2-3 weeks) chances of side-effects will start to increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher