Saturday, December 5, 2009

What products did you get form your dermatologist that cleared you acne?

I'm curious as to which products helped clear up your acne? What do you reccomend?What products did you get form your dermatologist that cleared you acne?
There is one thing that works really well for me. If I drink one bottle of spring water every 2 hours on average so that I basically pee clear all the time, and my acne goes away. The ';theory'; is that your body has a need to get rid of things it takes in and that happens by coming out (1) poo, (2) pee, (3) skin. So, the thinking is if you keep your pee clear then you are making sure to wash out all the toxins and then there is less of a need for anything to come out your face which the bacteria might decide to munch on and then clog up your pores. The best part is you can try it for a week for the cost of water =P. Let me know what happens.What products did you get form your dermatologist that cleared you acne?
i have been using a ver effective face wash called glyderm from my dermatologists office. it contains glycolic acid which removes a layer, but it is gentle enough to use twice daily. the first day or two your face will be sensative to the sun, and slightly red, but then you will have amazing skin once those couple days are over. i really love this product and i hope this was helpful, (wow i sound like an infomercial. i dont work for glyderm lol)
Try Beauticontrol's All Clear line. It is the only thing that has ever worked for me, and i've tried everything. You have to use it every morning and at night for it to work effectively, but it's totally worth it!


www.beautipage.com/kristinthorne
Right now I am on Acutane, but with the generic brand it can run up to $400 a month, so it's a bit pricey. My insurance covers some, so it only costs about $100, but it works really quickly. It's normally a five/ six month thing, unless your dosage changes.
My dermatologist actually recommended this product to me: http://www.clearskinacne.com/products/ze鈥?/a> The good thing is that it's fairly inexpensive compared to prescription meds and it actually works.
I use differin and benzaclin


they've worked very well


some results show within the first two months but the best results are by the third month and beyond


you need patience though


(its topical not oral medication)
im not using any product cure my acne. im just use natural treatment.





if you find out more information about acne and its treatment maybe this link can help you out: http://acne-treat-ment.com
I use stridex with the dual solutions and surprisingly it works very well
I didn't get it from a dermatologist but I recommend Clearasil cleansers ... they work VERY well I find .
  • Magnetic Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher