Friday, December 11, 2009

Does going to the dermatologist really clear up acne?

Does the medicine they persribe really work??? Is the medicine somthing you have to be comitted to...like proactive.





I don't have bad acne, I just had a breakout and I am wondering if i do go to the derm. could they end the breakouts?Does going to the dermatologist really clear up acne?
They can provide you with things like tetracycline and accutane and a lot of different meds. If it really bothers you, it would be a plus to talk to one.Does going to the dermatologist really clear up acne?
They have specific products for acne that can help prevent breakouts. Also their skincare is used for whatever condition you have. I have a friend who has to take medication and use skin care because she gets it bad.
  • Magnetic Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher