Friday, December 11, 2009

The acne medicine that my dermatologist gave me makes my skin flaky. any ideas on how to eliminate the flakes?

The medicine is called benzaclin its supposed to be for dry sensitive skin but it makes my face too dry. Even lotion is hard to put on because of all the flakes of dry skin. The flakes won't come off and are really noticeable. Any ideas on what I can do?The acne medicine that my dermatologist gave me makes my skin flaky. any ideas on how to eliminate the flakes?
Go to your chemist and ask for apisac. it will work instantly and will not interfere with the products ur using for acne. and its not expensive.The acne medicine that my dermatologist gave me makes my skin flaky. any ideas on how to eliminate the flakes?
I hate that stuff, I use it too. So I started using the neutrogena wave and it made my skin softer, also I use moisturizer in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher