Sunday, December 13, 2009

Im going to a dermatologist for my acne on my face, will i have to get any needles or anything thats painful?

please help!Im going to a dermatologist for my acne on my face, will i have to get any needles or anything thats painful?
Before they do any treatment they will give you a few options.





you have the right to say no to anything you feel that will hurt you.Im going to a dermatologist for my acne on my face, will i have to get any needles or anything thats painful?
Hi, I dont know the answer to that but I almost went to a derm for a 2 year break out that wouldnt go away - I tried everything then tried ';Natures .Cure'; its at drug stores (skeptical but it worked) .it was 10 bucks and it comes in pill form and also has a tube of white stuff.. The pills are taken .for 2 weeks or a month and they worked fast - i didnt even need the cream, thought id pass it along because it really cured me!!.
no, i dont think so. usually they will prescribe a diet or something. there are certain foods that irritate the skin oils like tomatoes and dairy products, white flour, etc. its not just unhealthy foods that cause acne. red bell peppers do also.
No


I went to a dermatologist for my acne too and they just checked my skin to see what kind of acne I had.I use to have severe acne until they gave me this pill called minicyclin or something spelled like that and now i only have three pimples and they are super small =D But make sure you tell them what kind of treatment you want.I say pills are better





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher