Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can I get a doctor not a dermatologist to give me a prescription for acne?

Like something mild.Can I get a doctor not a dermatologist to give me a prescription for acne?
sure, but a dermatologist will be better. He or she will know the latest medications and treatments for you. Also, they know how to look for the signs of skin cancer, etc.Can I get a doctor not a dermatologist to give me a prescription for acne?
You shouldnt! dermatologist would be good for you. Today I read an article that ';Dairy Products'; provoke acne, beside other factors which you might be knowing.
a dermatologist IS a doctor, he/she specializes in skin. if you're having problems with a medication prescribed for youb by a dermatologist, talk some more with your dermatologist!
Yes
Sure, but dermatologists specialize in skin problems.
dont go to the doctor. listen to me this WORKS!


i tried it and it got rid of all my blackheads, and sytarting acne


okay, this may seem weird, but


get a lemon


squeze the juice outta it


get salt


mix it together


DONT PUT TOO MUCH SALT


and them get a ccloth or something, and rub ur face


be gentle





and then it should be gone!


do everyday, its really good 4 ur face, gets rid of dead skin cells


that make u look old! :)
  • hair do
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher