Sunday, December 13, 2009

Will a Dermatologist help with my Acne?

I have acne and I want it gone I've tried proactiv and it stopped working for me after 6 months and Oxy is doing an ok job but it isn't powerful enough. Will a dermatologist help me or just give me some more creams,cleansers, etc.?Will a Dermatologist help with my Acne?
yes.... believe me... i am an acne sufferer just like you and the only one who made me very satisfied about my face was my dermatologist. i have tried everything... almost all of the over-the-counter products on the market today and nothing got rid of my acne. some made it worse. so i finally sought the help of a dermatologist and i think that was the best decision i have made. she prescribed me some oral medication and also some topical creams and i am telling you... my skin was 95% better after only 3 months. i was so pleased i met her. she told me i can eat anything i want but if i find a food that makes me break out then i should stop it. my advice for you is to go to a dermatologist. they specialize in skin so they know everything that can help your skin. you won't regret it. just go to one that is certified and is competent. good luck to you!Will a Dermatologist help with my Acne?
If your acne is severe enough, your dermatologist can recommend stronger treatments (usually in pill form). These treatments can be pretty powerful, though, so they'll have plenty of side effects. It probably depends on how bad your acne is, as well as your dermatologist. If you are really dying for these treatments but your doctor does not want to give them up easily, maybe you can try explaining that your acne is ';severely affecting your social life'; or something like that.
Dermatologist recommends will vary according to the type of acne. Special Treatments Acne surgery may be used by your dermatologist to remove blackheads and whiteheads. Your dermatologist will evaluate you and suggest the appropriate treatment regimes considering your age, sex, and the type of acne you have.


http://www.pr2nx.com/2008/06/14/acne-tre鈥?/a>


check out more on this
Don't be a fool, diet plays a huge role with acne.





To sum it all up, Avoid:


Sugar. Limit at most 10grams a day.


Processed grains/carbs. (bread, cereal).


MILK, omg, avoid that poison. It's so bad.


Fast Food





What to do:


Eat lesser calories


Exercise


Wash face twice a day with water.


Well, ****, just eat better.





Most (if not all) studies done on saying ';diet does not = acne'; are outdated, sparse, and limited. Do your research.
dermatologists suck the only thing that i think helps is eat well and wash the face alot
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher