Sunday, December 13, 2009

I want to get prescription acne treatments do i have to go to a dermatologist or can i just go to my doctor?

Can i just go to my regular doctor.I want to get prescription acne treatments do i have to go to a dermatologist or can i just go to my doctor?
Most family physicians will try to treat your acne themselves, unless they are lazy and don't want to deal with it, so they send you to a dermatologist. Otherwise they might send you to a dermatologist after you've tried what they give you and it doesn't work for some reason. A good doctor will not simply send you away for someone else to deal with.I want to get prescription acne treatments do i have to go to a dermatologist or can i just go to my doctor?
your regular doctor will recommend a dermatologist you can go to. then you can get the medicine from him/her.
dermatologist

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher