Sunday, December 13, 2009

My dermatologist says he wont prescribe birth control for acne control why?

I want to just take birth control for my acne. But my derm. says he wont prescribe is that weird?My dermatologist says he wont prescribe birth control for acne control why?
No, I don't thing so... Birth control is a hormone and that is not a Dermatologist field, but rather a GYN. Yes, even though the side effect of the birth control is acne control, the primary reason for that medication is ';birth control';.


Let me give you an example: If you want a steak where will you go?


A.) Burger King


B.) Pizza Hut


C.) Morton's Steakhouse





My ansewer would be go to a steakhouse if you want a steak and Burger king if you want a burger and so on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher