Friday, December 11, 2009

What will an expert dermatologist do about my acne?

my doctor finally referred me to a dermatologist today as i have suffered from terrible acne for 7 years. as the sessions are going to cost 拢120 each i want to make sure he does something to really improve my skin. does anyone have any experience of treatments that have really worked? i want to try laser treatment or UV treatment, any other suggestions? thanks.What will an expert dermatologist do about my acne?
laser the bit(ches) it works trust me.What will an expert dermatologist do about my acne?
Use roaccutane it seriously works!
give you meds to help clear it up, have you tried pro active, there all sort of things for acne at the stores
  • Magnetic Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher