Saturday, December 5, 2009

Will seeing a dermatologist help my acne?

I've basically tried everythinggg and nothing works! Will seeing a dermatologist finally clear my skin?Will seeing a dermatologist help my acne?
No, seeing a dermatologist won't help. Following his instructions might.Will seeing a dermatologist help my acne?
yes; it may not completely clear your skin, but they can help you get rid of some of your acne for sure!
definitely. a dermatologist can provide medication for your acne. much sense to see a skin doctor for your skin problems.
Most probably.
Seeing a dermatologist can help you determine what would be the best product to help clear your skin.
Yea they'll give u prscription drugs which will work 10x better
Try rubbing a thin coat of neosporin ointment on your face every night before you go to bed. I bet it will clear up completely within two weeks.
yes because they can examine your skin and let you know what you need. It may also be a hormone or a diet problem.
Yes.
Yes! seriously if you've tried everything possible the dermatologist would help tremendously.
yes! if you are willing to take a pill and follow his instructions. they can give you and antibiotic that totally clears your skin!!! i vote go see a dermatologist!
I see a dermatologist. I have a pill, a cream for night time, and a medicated pad I wipe my face with in the morning and my face still breaks out more than you'd think it would with all this. I hope they can do more for you than me!
Likely... some prescription medicines work but they are expensive.
It didn't help mine. The only thing that eventually helped mine was Iodine Supplementation.
Absolutely. They can suggest or give prescriptions for medications and treatments that will help.
Yes! I highly recommend going to see one. They can't ';cure'; your acne, but they really can help. I used to have pretty bad acne, but after going to see one (and you must realize that your acne wont go away instantly) my acne cleared up almost completely!
yes it will help





but all the products yuhr using is making ur skin worster





only use warm water and soap





until u see a dermatologist
Yo my sister went to the dermatologist and wat he told her she should do was wat my dad already told her to do. by the way my dads a Doctor so it might help a little to see one
If you listen to what she has to say, and put it into practice, then yes ma'am it will help your acne.





Mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
well dont take the pills clyndamicin.. they will make u go psycho...


read up on it...


i was on it made me loco..





they will most likely give u benzoylperoxide face wash and cream





but say no to the pills!





use clean and clear astringent

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher