Saturday, December 5, 2009

How did your dermatologist heal your acne?

What treatments healed your acne?How did your dermatologist heal your acne?
My dermotologist prescribed me two different acne creams. one for the night time and one for the day time.





After prescribing me those she immediately made a nurse apply a chemical peel on my face to dry out the smaller acne and releive my face of its redness and some marks.





The acne creams worked well not all i had left were post-acne marks. So every month now they give me a face peel to fade away the marks.





THE END


:DHow did your dermatologist heal your acne?
every treatment u try for acne is either expensive or never works proactive works so does avons new clearskin professional acne treatment it did wonders to my skin just visit www.youravon.com/ahassan to orders ur today and see the difference if u dont like it return it for full refund... its that good ...
  • Magnetic Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher