Sunday, December 13, 2009

How bad does your acne need to be for a dermatologist to prescribe you creme?

i have mild acne on my face, back, and chest and it is causing scarring. Would a dermatologist proscribe me something?How bad does your acne need to be for a dermatologist to prescribe you creme?
Yes, you don't have to have very bad acne before a dermatologist will prescribe something.


If you're already having scarring I'm certain you'll get some prescription help from your doc.





Good luck!How bad does your acne need to be for a dermatologist to prescribe you creme?
Try this detox program http://morereviewz.googlepages.com/acnef鈥?/a> you will save yourself much trouble. I've had acne for years, had it on my face and back mostly. Nothing seemed to get rid of it.





One piece of advice, drink lots of water and try not to stress.
For even mild acne, your family Dr. can prescribe a mild version of hormone medication to even-out your hormone instability, which is very often behind what is causing your acne. Works better than creams. It's more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher