Friday, December 11, 2009

Acne: Is it bad to apply Clinique (dermatologist tested) foundation to cover my acne during the day?

Does it cause any damage?


OR should I leave my acne alone, and wait until it goes away naturally?Acne: Is it bad to apply Clinique (dermatologist tested) foundation to cover my acne during the day?
To be honest, to put any kind of foundation over a pimple will risk it getting worse if not infected. Wash your face thoroughly with warm water and soap. When you rinse you face, rinse with COLD water, to close open pores. If you don't want to try that, I would suggest washing your face with lemon juice, it's acidity will destroy anything unclean on your face, including pimples. =)Acne: Is it bad to apply Clinique (dermatologist tested) foundation to cover my acne during the day?
If you have a mild acne problem you should first try to treat it with warm water and soap by gently washing the affected area two times a day. In addition to keeping for skin clean you should use over-the-counter product that contains benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid as this kill the bacteria on the epidermis. As you start to take proper care of you skin you should see gradual improvement of your skin over time.


Find out why applying Clinique foundation can be serious at www.iacnecare.com
Hey, I had a similar problem, and now it is gone. :) but I can promise you that wasnt so easy, but it was worth it. :)





So I had those shits every where- not only on the face, they were on my back, but some even off the decolte and neck... Maybe you can imagine how it is to be shy in summers not to wear swimsuits example. Soo I used many things, even proactiv. Gosh, its a true ****, better dont even try it, cuz it just made it all worse. And those scars...





then came the day when i met one woman, who showed me and told me about one wellness company... So the problems with your face is from your guts, from your eating style and such. things And I KNOW how hard is to eat right things, especially if you know that it doesnt really matter, because the vegetables dont promote the needed vitamines and minerals anymore.





so to the point... You have to be healthy from the inside- it will improve not only your skin, but everything else with it. :) And you can help yourself from the outside, too. :)





If you are interested, then write me a mail, I will help you to understand it all better and get it more cheaper. :)
I think aloe is great for everything and getting a plant is the best. Cut a 2'; piece then take off the sides that are sharp, slice it open and smear it on clean face, let dry, repeat as often as like. If you can afford a Dr. they have things of course.
basically any product applied over pustules will just clog them more. oxygen is actually what keeps pores from becomming infected so if they'll cosed off from the air then it's not good.





check out my blog about acne at www.myspace.com/swimwear2008
Covering acne with foundation will clog the pores and worsen your acne. I suggest you try a mineral foundation like Bare Minerals. It is very light. I have used it for years.
You should probably look for a lighter mineral style makeup. They cover fantastic, look natural, and not only are they not bad for your skin, they actually are great for the skin
try visit this blog specialized in acne http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/
yes leave it alone to breathe read why here http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/2009/0鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher