Sunday, December 13, 2009

What will the dermatologist prescribe me for my acne?

i am going to the dermotologist next friday for my moderate acne, i do want to try roaccutane but will he actually give it to me if i ask him to go on it?What will the dermatologist prescribe me for my acne?
Acne and many other problems in the body are caused by what are known as free radicals. We take them into our bodies in many ways from pollution in the air and water, smoking and eating crappy, greasy fast foods and by ingesting processed sugars, just to name a few of the culprits and diseases as serious as cancer are believed to be caused by free radical poisoning.





Our bodies natural defense against free radicals are known as antioxidants. Because of nutrient deficient and over worked soil even the fruits and veggies we eat to get our antioxidant levels up can leave us well short of the actual antioxidant levels we need to successfully combat these free radicals sso we need a supplement.





I have had problems with my skin my whole life and through some good advice and a ton of research I found what's probably one of the most antioxidant rich foods on the planet. It's called NONI JUICE. Noni juice is ultra rich in antioxidants and nutrients. Only a few weeks after I started drinking Noni Juice my energy levels rose, my skin and hair became clear and softer, my nails were healthier and grew quicker and my appetite was also more suppressed because I was feeing my body what it needed and not just some fast food garbage that stuffs us and makes us fat but doesn't give us the nutrients we need. Noni Juice was a great help in conquering my skin and acne problems and I know it can work for you.What will the dermatologist prescribe me for my acne?
Only the doctor knows what they will give you. Probably will start on a topical though.
might have to ask him
  • Magnetic Necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher