Friday, December 11, 2009

Do I have to have acne to go to the dermatologist?

I have about 4 pimples max right now and we had scheduled an appointment 2 months ago and my appointment is finally coming(next Friday) and most of my acne is gone. But I'm afraid my acne will come back so can he still give me medicine? I had bad acne a year a go and it comes and goes and I just want medicine just in case it acts up again. Could he still give me medicine?Do I have to have acne to go to the dermatologist?
OF COURSE NOT! The dermatologist is a SKIN doctor in general. You can go to see if you have pre-cancer symptoms, and many more things. You should go every few months to make sure everything is okay :)Do I have to have acne to go to the dermatologist?
No, you just tell him where you are breaking out and where your problem areas are.


They have something called Retin-A _Micro. See if they can give you a sample of that.


I always ask for samples and then when I find one that works well with my skin, I call and get a prescription from them.
no, you can have skin cancer and go too.
nope.


%26amp; yes he still would.
tell him exactly what you told us....
u got skin cancer man

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher