Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm going to the dermatologist about my acne, but want to ask them about something else i don't want to be ru?

I've been sent by my GP, but have recently got these red sores at the side of my mouth. As the sores are on my skin would it be ok the ask the dermatologist about them, even though i've not been sent to them for that reason or would that be rude?I'm going to the dermatologist about my acne, but want to ask them about something else i don't want to be ru?
No, I don't think it's rude. I go to my derm. for acne mainly but I also go for other reasons. That's what the doctor is there for, to help you.I'm going to the dermatologist about my acne, but want to ask them about something else i don't want to be ru?
i had these white patches on my skin but i was sent for random stinging





im glad i did or else i would not know i had vitiligo a disease witch causes depigmentation so go over then say hey i would also like if you checked this
I think if they irritate you or itch and your really concerned about them then i would since it is their job to help you so it wouldn't be rude or just wait and schedule a separate appointment also they might actually bring it up so who knows
It's never rude to talk to a Dr a bout anything in fact the more you tell them the more they can help with a diagnosis %26amp; best course of medical treatment hope all goes well for you
Hi,


If you have a doctors attention that's the time to ask all sorts of questions. The visit will cost to same so ask away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher