Friday, December 11, 2009

Should I go to a dermatologist or an esthetician for my acne?

I've tried many dermatologists only to have acne for 15 years...it was lessened when I was on accutane and for a couple years after. But now I have it in full force again. My feeling on dermatologists is that they don't want you to have clear skin...they just want you to keep coming back. I know they aren't all like that but they give me the same prescriptions over and over and they don't work. Accutane is horrendous for the body. And just living with the acne is so hard. So, what are your opinions on the difference between the esthetician and dermatologis? Have you found one to be better than the other for acne?Should I go to a dermatologist or an esthetician for my acne?
Go to an esthetician and get facials once a week or twice a month. It does help, they clean out your skin and get your facial blood flowing. I love the relaxing sensation of getting a facial and your skin feels so much better. Microdermabrasion is great too. Obviously you have gone the route with a dermatologist and you don't like it. There's no harm in trying something new. Use Proativ inbetween your appointments for something at home. Getting rid of acne is sometimes just a matter of routine facial cleansing and the fact that most people just plain don't have the time.Should I go to a dermatologist or an esthetician for my acne?
Dermatologist only.
I don't know about that, but try looking into herbs and check out your diet! Helping the liver with herbs can help.
May sound trite, but, ProActiv and Acne Free DO work !
u should use a product called dermafina , they sell it at walgreens or online
I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It's time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!





Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:





1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.





I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.





There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/ that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.
Dermatologist is a professional help, the other is only aesthetic.
Try using lukewarm water all the time.. Dermatologist will just worsen your skin. They will make you come back several times just to make money.





Do not touch the affected area..Try to wash your face all the time with lukewarm water..And most important, avoid looking at the mirror, because this will make you depressed. Use a mild soap if possible. Drink a lot of fluids and balance diet will helps.





Ive had so many pimple before and went to dermatologist, they just give me scar.. Only to find out that ACNE will just diminish in a certain period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher