Thursday, June 24, 2010

Will my dermatologist prescribe birth control for acne?

I'm 17 yr old and i'm going to the derm. in a couple of days.





i've always gotten acne before my period but it always went away after my period and it never scarred. it was never that bad...





but lately my face had been kinda oily and most importantly every time i get a pimple it takes forever to go away and leaves a bump or worse scars...





what do you think she'd prescribe for my skin? i really don't want scars all over my face!!!Will my dermatologist prescribe birth control for acne?
you'd have to ask her.


are you washing your face 4 times a day to keep any dirt or oil away ?


pimples cant form on a clean faceWill my dermatologist prescribe birth control for acne?
She doesn't need to perscribe it...





Just go down to a family planning clinic and get the pill yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher