Thursday, June 24, 2010

I've got mild Acne but it got redness so should I go to a Dermatologist for the best acne treatment? YES or NO

I've got mild Acne but it got redness so should I go to a Dermatologist for the best acne treatment? I know Dermatologist knows the BEST .. just answer YES OR NO !!I've got mild Acne but it got redness so should I go to a Dermatologist for the best acne treatment? YES or NO
Yes they can prescribed oral medication and topical treatment to help keep you clear


good luckI've got mild Acne but it got redness so should I go to a Dermatologist for the best acne treatment? YES or NO
Yeah, its helped me a lot. But, before you ring one up, there's a new over the counter medication that works wonderfully. My dermatologist prescribed it to me, its called Acnumel. Its a topical medication and you can get it at most drug stores, and its really cheap! It's just 3 bucks around here.
Yes and also you should check out remedies to help cure your acne http://epictureperfect.net/acne_cure.php
Yes.
  • hair do
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher