Thursday, June 24, 2010

Was your dermatologist able to heal your acne?

If so, tell me your success story.Was your dermatologist able to heal your acne?
I was on a combination of antibiotics and several topical medications to get good success. I would have to change up the meds about once each year as the acne would figure out how to outsmart what I was on.Was your dermatologist able to heal your acne?
yes. it took awhile though i was on antibiotics and topicals for about a year, which helped somewhat. then my dr. put me on accutane.
yeah my acne is a lot better. I am not yet 20, so I still get hormonal surges every once and a while.





not much of a success story. I started going 5 or so years ago didnt get clear until maybe 2 or 3 years ago. It took a longtime....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher