Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help Me plz. I have a acne problem and i went to the dermatologist. She prescribed some antibiotics to me and?

I've been using them. One is a pill call tetracycline or something. And another is a clindamycine face lotion thingy. I've been using them for about 2 months and my acne is having a bad result. Proactive I took before had more positive results. I was wondering should i stop taking the antibiotics and go back to proactive? Will anything bad happen since i just stop using it?Help Me plz. I have a acne problem and i went to the dermatologist. She prescribed some antibiotics to me and?
Talk to your dermatologist right away to notify them of the results, if the reaction is not normal they should tell you to quit taking them.Help Me plz. I have a acne problem and i went to the dermatologist. She prescribed some antibiotics to me and?
Talk to your doctor before you stop taking any of your meds. Antibiotics have to be taken in series, so should never be stopped before the prescription has been used up. If these meds are not working for you, your doctor can change them to something that is different enough to have a significant effect.
Lot of times the condition gets worse before you see improvement, your skin is trying to get rid of everything that was trapped underneath- but if it takes more than 3 months, I would go to the dermatologist again and ask for something different. When I had such problem, oral natibiotics seemed to help more. Maybe you can do a combination of oral/topical for better results.
Try this treatment. Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on pimples. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher