Thursday, June 24, 2010

If i went to a dermatologist for my acne, what will they do to me?

if i went to a dermatologist for my acne, what will they do to me? like what specific things will they do or test on me?If i went to a dermatologist for my acne, what will they do to me?
Just basically look at your acne and maybe ask you a few questions like how stressed you are or other things that may effect acne. I went to one and it helped so much, they know exactly what products to give you that will help with acne. If i went to a dermatologist for my acne, what will they do to me?
I know what they are going to do.


they are just going to look at you and give you a few creams and if that doesn't help than you wil get special treatment
first they look at your acne, then they ask you when you have acne the most and they give you medicines that will help cure your acne
they wont test anything on you...they'll just look at your face (acne) and ask you what type of acne medications have you used!!
hey take zinc put peroxide on acne
  • hair do
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher