Thursday, June 24, 2010

What acne treatment should i try to get from my dermatologist tomorrow? ?

when i was younger, clindamycin phosphate worked very well but then stopped working and i haven't used it for 4 years now. i tried accutane and it worked but my acne came back. i will not go back accutane though. so would clindamycin phosphate work now that i've been off it for some time or do you have any other suggestions that you have gotten from your dermatologist that has worked for you?What acne treatment should i try to get from my dermatologist tomorrow? ?
what you have to do is get a detox and cleanse the inside of your body i tried proactive and it did work but then i stoped using it and the pimples came back with a vengence then my sis said that i should eat prunes and start drinking lots of water and it worked so i think thats what you should do cuz even though you maybe putting creams on youll still get zits cuz thats grease and toxins coming out of your bodyWhat acne treatment should i try to get from my dermatologist tomorrow? ?
Erythromycin worked for me when I was a teenager. Tetracycline can cause sun sensitivity, and it upset my stomach. I'm not sure how keen they are on prescribing antibiotics now, so check into that. I also like Neutrogena Acne Stress Control scrub and wash with salicylic acid.





If Acutane worked for you before, why don't you want to go back on it now? Acutane is considered a last-line defense against acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher