Thursday, June 24, 2010

Do I need to be 18 years old in order to consult a dermatologist about my acne?

In some states, 16 year old adolescents can consent to medical treatment without parent/guardian. Age 18, however, is more typical.Do I need to be 18 years old in order to consult a dermatologist about my acne?
NoDo I need to be 18 years old in order to consult a dermatologist about my acne?
No, but a doctor can't treat you for anything without your parent's consent until you are 18. I think it's against the law, though I don't know what happened to that proposal to allow teens to get abortions without their parent's consent.
im pretty sure you have to be 18 to consult the dermatologist by yourself but im 15 and i went with my mom and its working great
No, you can call a dermatologist when the acne really bothers you and becomes serious.
no im 14 and i did (with my mom)


its working really well definately go
no you don't. i'm 12 and i went to a dermatologist. they'll give you certain types of acne medication according to whether it's severe or just mild acne.
Of course not. Teenagers are their main customers. It might be better to have a guardian with you, though.





By the way, I went to see one several months ago. It TOTALLY works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher