Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you get rid of bad acne without seeind a dermatologist.?

Try a combination treatment.





1 - Find a good face wash with Benzoyl Peroxide in it (usually somewhere around 10%) washing your face once or twice a day should help significantly.





2 - Get another product (pads, lotion, etc.) that contains Salicylic Acid, and use it according to the directions.





Both of these can dry out the skin, or have other effects, so be careful when first using.





3- A good moisturizing lotion may also help (especially considering the possible adverse effects of the aforementioned medications) be sure it is oil-free, and it's a plus if it's an spf 15 (some acne medications will leave you more susceptible to UV rays and their harmful effects).











You'll find it works quite well, and much easier on your wallet than some more expensive treatments! Hope this helps!How do you get rid of bad acne without seeind a dermatologist.?
Try provactive - it is the best. I didn't have bad acne but I was always getting big pimples that really even hurt to touch, and I started using proactive, and like a month later I had the most beautiful complexion. It really works.....How do you get rid of bad acne without seeind a dermatologist.?
Lily Organics is a great source of facial cleansers. They are purely organic, and they don't dry out your face like most OTC acne treatments do. Ever since I started working in a warehouse (dirt and dust in the air, dirt on my hands from handling boxes, etc.) my acne became the worst is ever has in my life. Ever since I started using Lily, I haven't had a single new pimple. I swear by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher