Thursday, June 24, 2010

Will going to a dermatologist guarantee that my acne will eventually go away?

no, but it defiantly increases the chances that it will go awayWill going to a dermatologist guarantee that my acne will eventually go away?
I'm a dermatologist, and I'd love to be able to say that 100% of my patients have absolutely no pimples, ever. However, I can say that well over 95% of my patients are free of the disease, and the other 5% are fairly close to being clear. Hopefully your dermatologist has a large regimen of drugs that he can use for you, because no two people are alike, and there is no set way to treat acne. Each case should be treated on its own, taking into account the severity of the disease, the type of acne, the location of the acne, your gender/age, any other conditions to look out for, your financial situation, your skin type, etc.Will going to a dermatologist guarantee that my acne will eventually go away?
It might, and it might not. What I do the best to get rid of acne is I take a shower every morning and night and right before I take a shower, I wash my face. Here is how I do it : First, I wet the soap. Second, I soap around the area where my acne is. Third, I turn on hot and cold water and grab some water and splash it in my face. Last, I wipe my face. Hopes this works!
No for me I've been going since I was six and I'm now 14 and mine is still terrible. It will probably help your skin a lot but for me my skin being as bad as it was and still is it didn't really make a difference. Make sure you have a good dermatologist though. My is terrible which explains my skin.
A dermatologist will prescribe you the acne heavyweight medication that you can't get without a prescription. They prescribed me Differin and that was the end of my acne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher