Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does getting dry ice done from a dermatologist make your acne go away?

i have never heard of this treatment, but if your dermatologist suggested it, it must work on some people.Does getting dry ice done from a dermatologist make your acne go away?
Dry Ice treatments do work. I got them as a teenager, and yes, my dermatologist did rub the dry ice directly on my skin. Report Abuse
Does getting dry ice done from a dermatologist make your acne go away?
yes, it does work pretty well. I had that treatment when I was a teenager...I think I went in once a week. I noticed when I had to miss an appt for sure. And for those that think you are crazy, it's a real treatment. It's dry ice crushed, I think they mix in some chemicals, and then they put it on the end of a tongue depressor and wrap it in gauze so it doesn't touch your skin directly so much. I always liked it, it was a tingly sensation; it didn't hurt.
';Getting dry ice'; .....uhm, I seriously doubt this, seeing as dry ice is very cold, you wouldn't want to touch your skin with it. Also, dry ice is just solid carbon dioxide, which is not necessarily something that can clear out pores.
Have you tried getting your face analyzed from an anesthesiologist? There is a machine that blue UV's your face for deep challenges like acne. Clear.now is a great product for that treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher