Thursday, June 24, 2010

Why do doctors/ dermatologist not believe vitamin e works on acne scars?

i asked my doctor and dermatologist if it would work





doc said, it kinda works but ___ ____ is better (i forget what lol)





dermatologist basically said it doesn't work and its an internet myth and that there really isn't anything you can do about scars.





i mean everyone ive herd of that did it said it worked great.





so are doctors and dermatologist trained not to believe in herbs or something?Why do doctors/ dermatologist not believe vitamin e works on acne scars?
In my OPINION, doctors are trained to give prescriptions and cut the body parts. Of course they don't want to let you know that herbs works because they wont make money then. It's all about the money. I take herbs and they work on me. I believe that FDA is one the agencies that approve all drug, and they are making money out of it. All I'm saying is that 'is all about the money', now you make your own conclusion.Why do doctors/ dermatologist not believe vitamin e works on acne scars?
I think they often will try to steer you in the direction of pharmaceutical things rather than natural things. It can also be true that it doesn't work for everyone. I would give it a try you have nothing to lose.





My dad was burnt at one time on his face and we used the vitamin e on his burns after he came out of hospital and he had minimal scarring. The doctors were shocked at the lack of scarring and asked what we had used. We told them but they didn't feel it was the vitamin E that had done it but we do!! :)
  • hair do
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    rate my teacher