Thursday, June 24, 2010

If you have acne problems do the modeling agencies get you a dermatologist?

i'm in shape to become a model but i have acne on my bodyIf you have acne problems do the modeling agencies get you a dermatologist?
you have to be damn near perfect for them to do that. if they think you will bring in tons of money to the agency, then they will put that investment in you.


you will pay them back with your earnings anywayIf you have acne problems do the modeling agencies get you a dermatologist?
Generally they dont hire you.





They hire someone without acne.





Sorry
expect no sympathy. you'll have to get the dermatologist on your own.
I hear that you can even get stuff used by models and actors even if you aren't one. You just have to look around and ask some people, because I don't think their products are sold in stores.
Proactive sells products for the body. You should also invest in a zeno.
everyone is wrong. If you have great potential, most of the time they will recommend a dermatologist and also they will still hire you they can use makeup to cover the acne. Most models/actresses/singers suffer from acne. Its not a big deal as muc as people portray it to be. Model scouts are looking for people who look different and who can strut their stuff!
they might if that's your only flaw. but you have to absolutely gorgeous.
I personally can't answer the question about modeling agencies but I did want to let you know of a product called - PanOxy Bar. I've only found it at CVS and it's located with all the other face washes. Normally on the bottom shelf. Beside it should be a tube of PanOxy Gel. Buy them both!


They seem kind of expensive but are well worth it! I struggled with acne for about two years. It came on sudden after the birth of my child. I tried everything, even proactive and couldn't get anything to work.


Benzoyl Peroxide is the best thing for acne and this product has 10%! That's the highest you can get without a perscription. I've never seen a dermatologist and my face couldn't be clearer!





From what I've heard though they probably wouldn't hire you unless your just drop dead gorgues. It cost more to digitally remove acne from photos then sometimes for what they sell for. My friend is a photographer and says it takes too much time. I would asume they'd hire someone else. Sorry!
As per a report many anti-acne products are known to worsen rosacea symptoms. Medical experts strongly urge rosacea sufferers to stop using these products.





Rosacea is a common skin condition that affects many Americans, but it can also spread to the eyes and cause a constant gritty, burning sensation.





I have been in search a product that works on my skin, I finally found it on one of acne rosacea review site. I use ZENMED Skin Support System - Dry Skin, and I saw results in weeks!





I recommend to go for ZENMED Skin Support System - Dry Skin once. Cheers
They don't send you to a dermatologist, but they will certainly suggest going to one! Having acne can definitely make your chances of modeling lower. Go to a derma.,then try the modeling thing. It is a very hard business to be in , so you want to be as ';perfect'; as you possibly can. Good LUck!
get a dermatologist on ur own!!!!!








then go 4 modeling u would have a better chance w/out the acne
Go buy the proactiv skin care line! the stuff is expensive but amazing!
no, they won't until you ready to give them something can makes happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher