Thursday, June 24, 2010

My dermatologist prescribed me some pills for my acne how long will it be until they begin to work?

how long until i see results?My dermatologist prescribed me some pills for my acne how long will it be until they begin to work?
if you got roacataine ( bad spelling ) then in a couple of months there won't be a single spot....... how ever dermatologists will usually go through a number of softer options before roacataine...... none of which had any great effect with me anyway....... so if you have to go back in a couple of months dont leave the clinic without a pescription for itMy dermatologist prescribed me some pills for my acne how long will it be until they begin to work?
It could take about two months but stick with it I promise it's worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher