Thursday, June 24, 2010

Im going to a dermatologist for the first time for acne scars!?

Im 15 so i don't know whats he/she is going to do to me or give to me since im still a teen. What well he suggest to do to me to remove my acne %26amp; acne scars?Im going to a dermatologist for the first time for acne scars!?
Its alright ive gone for this, he doesn't ask you to take your pants off or anything weird, they just look at your face up close. i was 15 when i went too, the only thing you need to be scared about is the bill you walk out with, unless you have insurance. also be sure to bing money, they want cash upfront.


But seriously they don't do anything, i was in and out in 5 minutes, oh yeah they as you if your sexually active to take a certain kind of pill, its embarrassing with your parents in the room xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
rate my teacher